keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

this magic moment

I've had to ban myself from taking the camera out on my morning walks; I do more snapping than stepping whenever the Lumix accompanies me. On several occasions during the week, I've lingered so many times that once I finally get home, I’ve had to dash around like a maniac if there is any hope of getting to my office before the clock strikes noon! But each time I left my camera behind, I wanted to cry over the many pictures that will only be filed in my head since I had no other way to record them. This morning I deliberately had the Lumix in tow; I just finished literally weeping like a baby -- once downloaded and enlarged, photo after photo took my breath away. I cannot believe how gorgeous some of the images are, how many surprises showed up in the final frames, how many times I got it in one shot. It was such a magical morning that what I originally wrote for today doesn’t really fit my current state of emotional joy. I’ve decided to post it some other time opting to share a couple of moments from the walk...


keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment