keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OOO


No, my fingers did not get stuck on the “O” key while I was typing. OOO stands for out of orbit, which is how I feel about my week at work thus far. I woke up a few minutes before 3:00AM this morning tormented by the events of the past two days. Monday, May 2nd began peacefully enough but once I landed on the doorstep of my office all bets were off! Looking back, nothing can make me believe I wasn’t captured by aliens as I drove to work and dropped onto a planet that looked familiar but certainly felt like the twilight zone. Try as I might to escape, those invisible creatures held on tight torturing me with all sorts of endless madness until I ran screaming from the building at the end of the day. Not until I crossed the threshold of my home did I feel uninhabited…but they grabbed me again on Tuesday!!! And now that I’m awake I have decided to take back my May. I don’t know how just yet but I am determined to shift my orbit. Perhaps passing through the time zone at a different hour will help so I’m going to catch a few more Z’s before I get an earlier start to my day. Wish me a good flight and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment