keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

in the tower


“Our life is the creation of our mind.” – Buddha

While roaming through the National Gallery earlier this year, I saw a sign directing visitors to see an exhibit of Nam June Paik’s work. Rather than listing the number for a floor, the sign read In the Tower. I was actually headed out but something about those three words turned me around to investigate. When the enormous doors of the elevator opened at the very top floor of the museum, it was as if we had been transported to another world. I had to adjust my eyes to the darkness that was far from dark once I became acclimated because there across the room stood Buddha in all his light…


The above quote was sent to me recently perhaps as a gentle tap on the shoulder; we have no time to dwell in the towers we construct in our minds. They only exist to hold us hostage as life swirls around us and I don't know about you but I've got alot of living to do! So let down your hair and…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment