keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

back to school

Practice may eventually lead to perfect.

Though my definition of perfection when it comes to taking photos varies depending on the subject matter, my quest to master use of my new camera continues. I lose track of time in my self-imposed outdoor classrooms, becoming completely captivated by the learning curve as I tune down or out what’s happening around me in order to really focus. I’ll take a picture of anything that captures my attention, the world in front of me an open book for learning. Once home from school, it’s straight to the download!





I still have a ways to go, feel like I’m getting there though and soon this student will have a chance to put what she knows to the test in Morocco, a place I have wanted to visit and explore for more years than I can remember so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment