keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

snippy

On this first morning of September, I sit down to begin work on my first commission, a goddess collage for the Capital Breast Care Center's Gift of Life Benefit (www.capitalbreastcare.org). It is an honor to receive an invitation to create a piece of artwork for auction at their October breakfast, tingling with giddy anticipation wondering who will take shape beneath my fingertips.

As I take to my scissors, I wish I had had them handy to snip these blossoms…



…but on second thought, it’s better to snap than snip leaving natures beauty in tact to be beheld by others. 

Please enjoy these glorious blooms as summer begins to close and autumn opens. In weeks to come I'll be sure to post whomever appears once the last snippet of paper completes her goddess form, so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment