keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

after thoughts

…so continuing with the Wednesday blog thoughts...

It took no time to settle into feeling completely at ease with the change in my office. Funny, I loved the busyness of my collaged hodge-podge collection of numerous pictures, clippings, sayings, memos, and magnets yet did not miss it once it was replaced by the simplicity of a select few. Now, a different energy spreads from corner to corner, floor to ceiling; a sense of calm ease permeates the room allowing me to breathe differently. It kind of feels like the “negative space” in front of me has brought much needed balance, keeping things in perspective as the next composition is being created so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment