keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

nudge me

Change is good it is said. Sometimes when we know that change is necessary, we make plans to make changes; change is not always willing to cooperate with our plan. The nudges begin, some small, some a little more forceful but all present themselves in order to move hesitation into action. Yesterday I walked into my office to find water in places it should not have been forcing me to take down years of memories, some now crinkled and unsalvageable. While I was sad for just a while, I took my time cleaning up the wet mess, taking breaks every now and again to keep from feeling overwhelmed; not once did I wonder why this had happened. As the hours passed, a new canvas replaced the old to greet me each morning, signaling a fresh perspective and so much more.


Change is not only good, it’s necessary in order to see so…

keep your peepers open!® 

No comments:

Post a Comment