keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

g

Never has my laptop shut down because the battery is depleted of energy but it did last evening. As it began its internal countdown, the word “hibernate” appeared in the message signaling that the computer was going to sleep in five…four…three…two...

When I woke from an extended nap, it was December signaling the next month in what I call the season of g’s -- gratitude and giving. Who knows why in my waking mind were alternating thoughts about gifts for this year and the rose garden around the corner. Maybe it was remembering that the bushes continue to simply give of themselves in a time when seemingly they should be asleep. Like opening the door to Munchkinland, their patch of Technicolor suddenly reminds me that simple gracious giving is a thing of beauty, suggests I simply give with grace.

Simplicity. Now that that’s settled, a need to slumber is upon me once again so...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment