keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

my favorite things

My best friend and I were talking about this past year, about things we still needed to do when I found myself saying, “I really don’t remember the things I haven’t done but I do recall all the things that I did. I’ve done what was supposed to get done. I’m happy.”

It’s been a year. I walked out on limbs and dared myself to fall, crawled out on others and hoped that I didn’t. I practiced my lifelong lesson of patience with a grace I am proud of which in turn allowed me to hold onto the belief that I will receive all that I desire and deserve. There are many specific accomplishments huge and miniscule that I could recite but won’t. I know what they are, those who need to already do, and others will figure it out in their own space and time.

So don’t begin rushing around like a crazed person trying finish what you haven’t already started. Take a moment. You’ve done exactly what you were supposed to do which I bet is more that you thought. Be at peace with that and just enjoy.

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment