keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

white linen

I am preparing for my second annual white linen get-away when I only pack (into a huge beach tote not a suitcase) white linen tops/dresses and escape DC for a total relaxation vacation on the or within walking distance to a beach. As much as I love jewelry and never leave the house without earrings and painted lips, on these trips I scale back to the bare minimum. I take a limited amount of baubles, one lipstick or gloss, one pair each of pants and sandals, two pairs of leggings, flip flops, sneakers, a hat and a couple of colorful head scarves -- it's all about ease, comfort and no decisions. This year's jaunt is to Cape May, last year was Nantucket and as I battle a nasty summer cold, I truly am in need of this time out right about now. Just need to pick out a good book and I'll be all
set!

Plan a quick trip with no fuss minimal packing, a vow to keep it simple, a small bottle of detergent and as you venture forth...

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment