keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

sun beams

After a nice beach respite, I came back and had a truly wonderful Saturday. First, I received the advance copy of a new magazine called Spirituality & Health Practice in which are published two of my photographs! I had been keeping quiet about this since I found out over a month ago that they were indeed going to use my pictures. Once I received my advance copy, the pictures were really in print and things really were real so I shared the news with many and now with you. Some of the articles in the premiere issue of Practice really speak to all that I've been studying this past year and provide good practical information on how to take great care of yourself. Keep your peepers open for it as it will be on newsstands in August and check pages 37 and 83 for my photos. Since I am not sure where it will be offered in various cities, here’s a link where you can order the premiere issue; it is bundled with one of Spirituality & Health's other special interest magazines called Soul Connection at a discount for both.

http://spiritualityhealth.com/shop/products/practice-soulbody-connection

Later that evening, a business and professional women’s organization honored me for my work and accomplishments in the healing arts. Lambda Kappa Mu Sorority, Inc. gave me my first community service award for this work; it is nice to receive recognition for something I am passionate about and even more meaningful that it came from a group of women.

I went to bed feeling like sunshine inside and out, am still beaming with pride so…

keep your peepers open!®

No comments:

Post a Comment