keep your peepers open!

keep your peepers open!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

peachy keen

Feeling oh so peachy keen as I wrap up a few days at the Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, VA! If you read the blog this summer, you know I planned a vacation getaway close to home where I could relax and continue to recuperate. This was a perfect choice. Not only is it peaceful but the landscape is picturesque out here in horse and wine country. I just had to get out with my camera everyday which in turn helped me to get my legs under me again since I could move slowly without worrying about bumping into anyone or anything…lots of open space. My love of flowers was richly rewarded as I roamed about finally gaining enough strength and surety to let go of the cane; my promise to myself to walk freely by my birthday was accomplished a few days early. Now that’s what I call a present.






Just flowers today (except for that luscious farm fresh peach) but more to come on this property so…

keep your peepers open!®






1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your peaches and "presents". Beautiful photos by a beautiful spirit!

    ReplyDelete